Getting your new coach started right is very important, so be sure to take the time to walk your new Coach through the onboarding process and make yourself available to answer any questions that they may have. Follow these steps, then establish weekly calls with your coach for the first 2-3 months. Then stay connected monthly. Of course these timeframes are recommendations only. Do what works for you and your coach.
Let the new coach know about our Facebook Team page where we stay connected with product news, business improvements and ask questions.
- ADD YOUR COACH TO ANY OTHER TEAM SPECIFIC PAGES THAT YOU MAY HAVE
- ADD YOUR COACH TO THE Elite Stronghold PAGE This is a great page to stay connected with coaches in our organization. Also connect them to a state page. - Search Facebook for a state page.
- ADD YOUR COACH TO OUR TEAM PAGES AND INTRODUCE THEM: - Write a quick introduction about your new Coach. - A photo of them may be included or not but we encourage adding a photo - Look at some other introductions on the team pages for examples
- YOUR COACH WILL RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO READ THE FIRST 4 NAPKIN PRESENTATIONS OF THE 45 SECOND BUSINESS PREVENTION and GO PRO: - Be sure to talk with them about what they’ve read and answer any questions.
- THE NEW COACH WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE THE BUSINESS QUICK START: - Review their Action Plan - Talk about their “Why” - Get them signed up for Coach Basics Training - Let the Coach know how and when you want to see their Business Activity Tracker (BAT) - Ask to see their Contact List & talk about how to invite. They should have used the Memory Jogger
- DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES TO SHARE WITH YOUR COACH