If you’re looking for a workout that is FUN and will keep your interest, check out the new Core De Force from Beachbody! You may recognize the trainers Joel and Jericho from Les Mills Pump but they joined Beachbody last year to create this exclusive new workout!!
Structure of Core de Force:
- It’s not choreographed to the beat of music which is really cool for a few reasons. For one thing, you don’t have to feel coordinated to do it. Anyone at any fitness level can do it and I think as you get fitter doing it, the program actually gets more challenging. Which is great cause it grows with you.
- It’s a three minute round, so it’s like a real fight and we go anywhere from 6 rounds to 12 rounds of real championship fight of our conditionings, spikes and combination skills.
- We really honed in the mix martial arts style that we love to train in and worked with some amazing people with Muay Thai and everything to really bring in authentic Thai movements and what this does is in this three minute rounds, you have it broken down to where we do a minute of working with the skills. We take everybody to a specific combination, full body core centric movements and 30 second of heart rate spike movements and then we did it again.
- These are totally fool proof, I mean this conditioning spikes are epic and then you get your heart rate up and you jump back to the combination which you’ve already done once. So you can just get more out of it.
- Three minutes, you have full interval training and then think of how many rounds you add on to this.
Also, a reminder:
Fitness is not just the way you look; it’s a state of mind it’s emotional, it’s about being real.
This reaches the audiences and remind them that it’s okay to be real and have a real life and not aspire to some ideal and have the courage to do what it takes.
You’ve got a base of self-confidence and the ability to defend yourself is that real here? Like how does the program help you feel like you can actually defend yourself in someway?
- Fitness is not just about how you look physically. It’s about empowerment. It’s about really loving yourself and appreciating yourself.
- In this program, we do teach you some authentic techniques and if you have never thrown a punch in your life you will definitely walk away knowing how to put your body weight behind your fist and feel good about it!
- With that you develop the confidence of the skills and will know that everything we did is authentic. It’s 100 percent authentic to the mix martial arts world. We wanted to make sure. It is was very important to us to stay true to the technique and to the world that we love so much. We were able to take that to the whole world and bring it. So when you got these skills and you learn how to do a switch kick and switch knee and a switch round house, you will be able to do it.
If you find yourself in a bad situation. You’re not gonna be on an eight count and then throw a punch!
This program teaches you how to use your entire body, everything comes from your core and that is why it’s called Core de Force because we teach you how to use the force from your body.
Speed, explosive power and just total confidence and empowerment.That is the Core de Force workout.